Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho

Dang it. I have to go back to work tomorrow.

I didn't realize until I took the last week off, how much of a toll working 40 hours a week is taking on my body and emotions. You wouldn't think that sitting at a computer 5 days a week would be that big of a deal. Pretty good if you have to work in your last few weeks of pregnancy. Wrong. At least for me Somehow the lack of circulation and sedentary-ness of it takes a major toll on my body, which makes me feel beat down and tired and emotional.

This week I have had energy, almost no swelling, my body hasn't been sore and achy, my emotions have been even-keeled and positive. When people are asking me how I feel, I have responded, "Great!" forgetting that just a few short days ago, my response would have been more akin to, "It'll be over soon."

Yes, I am complaining. And I guess I can do that. It's my blog. Don't think less of me, people.

I am going to talk with my boss about cutting my hours per week down to thirty. I think that would help quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment