Saturday, March 13, 2010

It Has Begun...

The third trimester is here. A week ago, I was talking about how good I feel, and thinking I had a few good weeks of that left. Now, I'm not so sure. I don't feel terrible by any stretch, just not quite as good as before. My belly is getting more awkward, so I'm pretty sure I'm waddling. I am waking up more at night. My feet are getting crazy swollen. Like, I-need-to-buy-new-shoes swollen. And any number of other random things that aren't quite right when you are pregnant. 29 weeks. 11 weeks to go.

Dear Malachi,

Please come soon. I know you are worth the wait and a lot of discomfort. But seriously, what's with 40 weeks? 29 seems like plenty.

Love,

Mommy

In other news, we started on the basement. That was a huge step, and I think its possible that we will have Malachi's room cleared out and ready to be baby-fied within two weeks. It seems impossible that I can count the Saturdays I have to get ready for him on two hands. On second thought...

Dear Malachi,

Don't get me wrong, I want you to come soon. But not too soon. You don't have a bedroom yet. I have a lot to do before you get here. Please oblige.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment