Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Belly Pics

Some days I feel enormous. I've pretty much been feeling that way for the past two weeks. But this morning I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "I'm really not that big." Maybe its the black shirt.

Wanna know how many belly pics we've taken? Two. Week Nine (I hardly had a belly). And Week...I'm not sure when. The date is probably on the camera somewhere. Joshua keeps saying we need to take them, but its usually on Saturday morning after I just woke up. Good timing. It's been about three weeks since I've really started showing. And about the same amount of time since I started gaining weight. Finally. And evidently, my body has decided to put on the 5-10 pounds that I would typically gain during the first 20 weeks, all in 2 weeks. Thank you, Malachi.

So, after a week or two of pretty significant weight gain and some wicked fat feet, I went to the pharmacy to check my blood pressure today. But not before I worried about it all day at work. At least I met a nice pharmacist who showed some interest in my birth choices. I'll have to go back there to have her check my blood pressure. And a sweet looking lady with a new born who beamed at me. So it was a lovely experience. Particularly since I my blood pressure was normal. Yesssss!

So, in honor of my swiftly growing belly and normal blood pressure, here, at long last, is a belly pic. It's not a very good one. Remind me next time not to wear a brown shirt with a brown background. Live and learn.




4 comments: