Sunday, February 20, 2011

A List

I don't use my computer anymore. My blogging used to be done while nursing, and now Malachi is so distracted that it just doesn't work anymore. My Internet activity occurs 95% of the time on my iPod Touch these days which isn't really conducive to blogging. But I have so much to say! Here is a list of things I want to blog about:

1. We are in contract for the fixer-upper next door.

2. We are getting chickens!

3. Malachi is cute and chubby. I want to eat him.

4. I am hooping now. Well, that's kind if an over-statement since my hoop is still in progress. But we're getting there.

5. I am soooo happy about the warm weather lately! Spring really is coming.

6. We've been spending a lot of time at the park the last few days.

7. I ordered several parenting books online and I am super-excited to get them in the mail on Tuesday!

8. I am also getting 3 free things in the mail! A mei tai baby carrier, a pouch sling, and a nursing cover. Yippee!

9. I have a new little brother. He's 10 and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment